Latest Adobe 9A0-389 dumps For Free Download [March 2018 dumps]
Adobe 9A0-389 certification exam as a profession has an incredible evolution over the last few years. DumpsCollections Provides you latest Adobe ACE Campaign Developer 9A0-389 exam questions similar to the actual Adobe 9A0-389 exam. So, Here are updated Adobe Development 9A0-389 exam questions, which will help you to test the quality features of DumpsCollections 9A0-389 dumps material completely free. You can purchase the full product once you are satisfied with the product.
♥ Latest 9A0-389 Exam Questions ♥
★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ 9A0-389 Practice Exam Questions
Latest Adobe 9A0-389 Dumps Exam Questions and Answers:
Product Questions: 41
How can you give access to a view without giving access to its source folder?
- Provide only read access to the specified parent node.
- Do not give read access to the parent node of the source folder.
- Set the “Restrict information found in sub-folders of” tab to the specific view.
- The user must be able to access the source folder to access a view.
The following XML expression checks for the existence of a first name and will raise an error if the first name field is empty.
Where should this expression be located?
- Inside the <form> element of a form only
- Inside the master container element within the form
- Inside the main table element of the data schema.
In order to restrict the choice of target elements in an input form a sysfilter was added via the link definition:
What is missing in line 4?
- <element expr=”@domain =‘adobe.com’”/>
- <condition expr=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
- <element xpath=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
- <condition xpath=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
There are two distinct recipient folders for France and Germany. There are two operator groups for France and Germany that are assigned to each respective folder. A new regional manager joins the company and needs to be able to see both German and French recipients. How should you setup the rights of that user?
- Assign the new operator to the Administrator group.
- Assign the new operator to both French and German folders.
- Assign the new operator to both French operator and the German operator group.
- Assign the new operator to a new operator that has rights on both folders.
What is the most problematic issue about the workflow shown below?
- The end activity will cause all records in the context to be removed from memory.
- The split might fail causing no deliveries to be sent.
- The two deliveries will be sent concurrently causing issues with the MTA.
- The query may not have been completed before the scheduler runs again.
Which is required when creating a new Plan?
- Start and end date
A user receives an Adobe Campaign email notification where they are informed that approval is needed for a certain delivery. The user logs into the Adobe Campaign console and wants to approve the mentioned delivery via the delivery dashboard but the approval link is NOT displayed there. What would cause the approval link to NOT be shown?
- The delivery has already been approved by another operator.
- The user needs to belong to the “Delivery operators” group in order to see the link.
- Only the link provided in the email notification can be used to approve the delivery.
- The content of the delivery needs to be approved by another operator first.
What is the purpose of the “Taken into account if” expression on a predefined filer?
- The “Taken into account if” expression provides the marketing user with a drop-down to select which conditions to apply.
- The conditions on which the “Taken into account if” expression is applied will only be used if the “Taken into account if” expression is true.
- The “Taken into account if” expression is used to only display an input when the expression is true.
- The “Taken into account if” expression can be used to format the filter result
You want to add the following new columns to the output of a direct mail file extract:
Firstparturl is already declared in a JavaScrips activity which will be executed before the targeting query:
vars.firstparturl = ‘http://www.amazingcompany.com/u=’;
The additional column for recipient called John Doe should look like this:
How would you have created the expression in the query activity (Additional columns window) in order to meet the above mentioned requirement?
- $(vars/@firstparturl)[email protected]+’-‘[email protected]
You want to see the email column in the list of the field recipient records. What should you do?
- Add the email to the nvtree definition.
- Add the email to the form definition.
- Add the email to the “configure list” menu.
- Add the email to the schema definition.
New Updated 9A0-389 Exam Questions 9A0-389 PDF dumps 9A0-389 practice exam dumps: https://www.dumpsschool.com/9A0-389-exam-dumps.html